Mission, Vision, Values
Mission, Vision and Core Values
- Our students should feel successful, accepted and valued for who they are.
- We identify student strengths and use those strengths in helping students learn.
- Children need to learn social and life skills as well as the prescribed curriculum.
- Children will take responsibility for their own learning with support from staff and parents.
- We will help our students develop tolerance, understanding and acceptance of others.
- We will help our students become problem-solvers and risk-takers.
- Student success will be celebrated.
- Report cards should maintain a positive tone while identifying areas of strength and those in need of improvement.
- We believe in growing as professional educators and the importance of yearly professional development.
- Throw kindness around like confetti
- Imagine the possibilities
- Do the right thing even if no one is looking
- Together we can do anything
- Life is tough so are you
- Power your brain, body & soul